a) The Organizing Committee will organize photographers and scholars to select the pictures with the over all consideration of expert suggestion and online voting.
The photos of first prize, second prize and third prize must be taken on site of CHINA CYCLE 2016.
b) Their work will be portrayed at CHINA CYCLE 2015 in May 2016.
c) Works recommendation:The photography selected at CHINA CYCLE 2016 will be appeared in the photo album of “Merida Cup-Riding, the interpretation of a new lifestyle”.
1. Photographers and enthusiasts from home and abroad are welcome to participate in photography competition.
2. The content of your photo shall be about:
a) Bueaty of bicycle: to reflect the development, growth and achievements of the bike.
b) Human and bicycle: record bike in people lives everywhere, reflecting the masses spirit and a splendid happy life.
c) The story of bicycle: show cycling culture, including: leisure, travel, sports etc.
3. All works must be original, true, with retained the EXIF data.
4. Each participator can contribute 20 works at most.
5. Works specifications: JPEG format not less than 1M.
6. Only adjustment of brightness, contrast, and color saturation of the photo is allowed. Photo synthesis, adjunction and color changing of large scale are not allowed.
7. The author must have the whole and exclusive copyright of the works. If any legal dispute, the legal responsibility shall be borne by the author himself.
8. Participator failure to any of the above rules will be disqualified.
Competition time: April 10---November 30 ,2015.
Submission methods: E-mail:.firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com QQ: 2459948631
It is free of charge to participate. Works will not be returned to you whether awarded or not.
100 photo works will be awarded, they are
First prize*1: RMB5000 bonus or equivalent items.
Second prize*3: RMB2000 bonus or equivalent items.
Third prize*5: RMB1000 bonus or equivalent items.
Encouragement award*91: RMB300 bonus or equivalent items.
All the awarded works will be published in the photo album of “Merida Cup-Riding, the interpretation of a new lifestyle”.
a) For all works, the organizers, the co-organizers have the right to use it in publications, exhibitions, and related publicity, and no longer pay royalties.
b) One author is not limited to get several award of Encouragement.
c) First prize, second prize and third prize shall not be same person.
d) All winners are awarded honorary certificates.
.（A retrospective 2015）
More information on the Photo Competition will be published on website, you may reach us at:
Contact Person: Ms.Queeny
Tel: 86-21-32513000 ext 863